- Ted Miller’s Pac-10 midseason notebook says it’s unlikely that the Beavers duplicate their second-half success of last year with Matt Moore now backing up David Carr (and looking pretty good doing it), but Yvenson Bernard is having a nice year. Again I ask, does anyone know how to pronounce Yvenson?
- A quick statistical breakdown of the Beavers and Bears going into this weekend’s game from Scout.com, which they couldn’t screw up because it doesn’t involve any actual, you know. Reporting.
- Where to catch the game! Oh man, I need to figure out what channel number Versus is again. Also, where to get your fill of the Beavers. (That never gets old.)
- I slept wrong last week on a couch and felt like I bruised my kidney or something…I can only imagine how bad it would be if I had actually bruised my kidney like Sammie Stroughter. He’s out for this week, and the rest of the year.
- And the Oregon State Beavers Wikipedia page - every time I think back to the fact that the Eagles could have drafted Chad Johnson over Freddie Mitchell, a kitten dies. (Editor’s Note: Hey, at least you didn’t take RaShaun Woods with your first round pick!).