- Oregon State decided to debut new uniforms that look kinda like half a bra. Sexy.
- And yet, let’s not forget how ghastly Oregon’s uniforms are.
- I don’t know who Craig Haubert is, but he has a mailbag on ESPN.com in which he emphasized the importance of the Tennessee/California game this year as a showcase not only for our Bears, but the Pac-10 as a whole. Nothing new, but entirely true.
- Bruce Feldman blog entry from about a week and a half ago covering the top 10 blunders in college football history, two of which involve our Bears. The number one blunder on the list is from 1929 when Roy Riegels ran the wrong way during the Rose Bowl - hey, remember when we actually made the Rose Bowl? Of course you don’t, you weren’t even alive - and kinda sorta probably cost the Bears the national championship. Whoops. Our Bears also clock in at number five for The Play, though that wasn’t a blunder on their part as much as it was of Stanford band member Gary Tyrell getting stampeded by Kevin Moen.
- And here’s a recantation by Stewart Mandel of his commandment regarding the use of "we" and "us" as it relates to college sports teams. It’s sad to see he gave up so easily; I agreed with his original stance, as you can see here.
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://goldenblogs.blogsome.com/2007/06/08/around-the-internet-yes-the-state-of-oregon-hates-your-eyes/trackback/
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>